Llan Healthcare are now working together with Glenwood Church to provide a number of Social Prescribing activities to our patients. These include:
- Physical Activities
- Youth & Children’s Activities
- Social Groups for over 65s
- Nutritional Advice, Cooking & Foodbank
- Personal Development & Finding Work
- Safe-Space and Support
- English as a foreign language
You may be given a form during an appointment, but these services are accessible to anyone who wishes to join in.
Please download, complete and return the form to a Llan Healthcare reception desk.
Once handed in, somebody will be in touch with you shortly with more information on the events/courses you have expressed an interest in.
The majority of activities are held at Glenwood Centre and a free, unless otherwise stated on the form.