Why is the Surgery not Operating Normally?
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have needed to suspend virtually all routine services. This is to reduce the risk to staff and patients.
Please note: main doors to the surgeries may need to close for the foreseeable future to reduce the risk of the virus within the surgery.
What Should I Do if I Believe I Have Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- GP surgeries cannot determine if your cough, cold or fever is caused by the coronavirus as we are unable to perform any testing for it;
- You should stay at home for 7 days if symptomatic;
- DO NOT come to the surgery and DO NOT go to a pharmacy or hospital;
- There is no need to contact 111 or the surgery if you are staying at home;
- If no symptoms, self-Isolation guidelines can be found on the Public Health Wales website: https://gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2020-05/200522-explanatory-diagram-stay-at-home-guidance.pdf.
More information can be found with our FAQs document, which you can read or download by clicking the document below.